Frequently Asked Questions About Trader ii
- Once you have successfully logged in you can start your 5 step SETUP process and start entering trading activity from your brokerage accounts.
- Personal hands-on training is available for groups or individuals upon request. We will get you set up and entering data with one session and you will have a good understanding of how the program works and what it can do for you.
To get started, you need your monthly brokerage statements and the last statement from the previous year (to get your opening balances). Then sign up, buy your credits and away you go!
Trader ii can handle any type of security. Using our simple coding system you can enter and retrieve information quickly and easily. Ask questions by clicking ‘SUPPORT’ which can be found on all screens throughout the program. Questions and answers are added to our FAQ section and by linking keywords or phrases are available online for all users.
- Share List
- Brokerage account list
- Dollar balances in each brokerage account
- Location of Shares (i.e. securities held in each account)
- Transaction History
- Trader ii has a customizable filter system which allows you to retrieve specific trading activity using whatever parameters you need.
- Convert profit/loss from any foreign currency amount to your taxable currency.
- Book a hands-on training session for yourself or your Company
- Follow the 5 step SETUP process.
- Ask questions through the SUPPORT tab
Trader ii takes your information and online security seriously! All sections of our site that involve your sensitive information require the data to be encrypted using SSL. Our site is also hosted on what is widely considered the most secure platform available, the Amazon EC2 Cloud. Not only does the Amazon EC2 Cloud secure your data with the best methods possible, but its load balancing capabilities provide you with the fastest browsing experience capable to date.
Exchanges rates provided by Trader ii’s currency converter are courtesy of the Bank of Canada.