Trader ii Accounting Software Pricing
1. What are the costs?
Limited time introductory offer: $0.49 per transaction!
Regular Bundled Pricing:
– 1,500 transaction credits ($0.67 per transaction) for $1,000
– 2,500 transaction credits ($0.60 per transaction) for $1,500
– 4,500 transaction credits ($0.55 per transaction) for $2,500
– 10,000 transaction credits ($0.50 per transaction) for $5,000
Regular non-bundled transaction credits may be purchased for $0.79 per transaction
The more you buy, the more you save! Transaction credits do not expire! Take advantage of our low introductory offer and buy transaction credits for 3 months or 3 years, they are yours to use for however long they last, so stock up NOW!
For purchases over $7,500, please contact the Trader ii team at 604-309-2579.
2. What is Trader ii’s sales currency?
Canadian currency (CAD)
3. What is Trader ii selling?
Trader ii sells transaction credits. Buy a bundle of credits or any number of transactions sufficient to your needs. These do not expire and you can purchase more on the fly, as required.
4. How are transaction credits delivered?
Once purchased, Trader ii transaction credits are delivered to your account automatically. Each time you buy credits you will receive a confirmation of your purchase via email.
5.What is Trader ii‘s Return and Refund Policy
You are able to submit a request for a refund within 30 days of purchasing your credits.
6.Where is the Trader ii business located?
Trader ii Securities Accounting Software’s head office is in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. Trader ii is federally incorporated and extra-provincially registered in British Columbia, Canada.