Are you looking for an experienced securities accounting service to track your investments (stock options, warrants, restricted shares, escrowed shares etc.)?
For over 20 years, Securities Services has been providing clients with detailed reports on their investments for tax purposes and filing insider reports for insiders of public companies.
Securities Services uses Trader ii online securities accounting software to track your investments and provides you with the ability to view your reports online anytime, anywhere.
(Trader ii securities accounting software was developed by Claire Copp, founder of Securities Services and Trader ii.)
The accounting reports produced for clients are comprehensive, customized and confidential.
Our clients have online view access to:
- Detailed Profit/Loss Summary
- Inventory Summary (with moving average costs)
- Interest Summary (income/expense)
- Itemized Dividends
- Report by Broker – showing opening dollar balance and all transactions to date with running balances
- Report by Share – showing opening balance with moving average costs, plus trading activity with running average costs
- Location of Shares – showing all security positions in each brokerage account; – or showing current positions of a particular security
- Currency Converter – Convert foreign currency amounts to taxable currency for tax purposes
Our reports provide you with:
- The knowledge needed for effective tax planning before year-end;
- Quick and easy access to information if audited;
- Answers to specific trading activity;
- Continuity and access to trading activity year after year;
- Confidentiality and peace of mind.
We do the work – you get the results!
We also offer our securities accounting services to accounting firms and other tax preparers under third-party contracts. For additional information about our third-party contracts for click here.
For those who would prefer to maintain securities accounting on their own click here to find out more about Trader ii securities accounting software.
To find out more about other services provided by Securities Services, please check Trader ii Software to see how these services can save you on accounting fees and capital gains taxes!